CREDI, as subcontractor at MEASURE-BiH II, on behalf of leading partner IMPAQ International, LCC publishes Vacancy call for (Senior) Research Analyst Position.
IMPAQ International is a US-based firm providing exemplary research and consulting services to domestic and international clients in program evaluation, quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and technical assistance. IMPAQ International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans).
The USAID/BiH’s Monitoring and Evaluation Support Activity II (MEASURE II) is a five-year USAID/BiH-funded Activity implemented by IMPAQ International, LLC. MEASURE II initiated in October 2019. MEASURE II supports a broad range of activities including quantitative and qualitative data analysis, program evaluation, performance monitoring, survey development and data collection, and monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) technical assistance in accordance with ADS 201 and related USAID requirements.
A MEASURE II (Senior) Research Analyst will support a broad range of activities, and the selected candidate will be responsible for the following, under the guidance of a designated MEASURE II supervisor:
- Provide technical assistance to USAID/BiH and Implementing Partner staff for the Mission’s Performance Management Plan and Activity MEL Plans, including supporting the following tasks:
- Design and implementation of indicators, data collection and analysis approaches, MEL Plan assistance, data quality assessments (DQAs), and performance monitoring and reporting;
- Annual review of performance indicators, results, and reporting.
- Provide support, as needed, to evaluations, assessments, and special studies (designing and conducting evaluations, surveys, assessments, and special studies), including supporting the following tasks:
- Use quantitative and qualitative methods and techniques to manage and analyse research data;
- Create and deliver customized presentation and technical reports from data analysis results;
- Conduct site visits and interviews to assess program implementation and operations;
- Produce research and evaluation reports.
- Contribute to the Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) frameworks developed by MEASURE II.
- Expertise in economic growth and development,
- At minimum Master’s degree in economics or related field is required;
- At minimum, three (3) years’ professional experience in monitoring and evaluation, developing performance management plans, selecting indicators and developing targets, designing logframes, conducting evaluations, surveys, assessments, and other tasks related to MEL;
- At minimum three (3) years of experience in reporting on project activities, this should include writing quarterly/annual reports, project success stories, final and technical reports, and other reporting tasks;
- Experience in using various data analysis tools, including STATA, SPSS, or Office Reports;
- Experience building and maintaining working relations with stakeholders, and demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively interface (and represent IMPAQ) with donor agency counterparts, government officials, partner organizations, and other stakeholders;
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in evaluations and implementation studies, statistical and econometric analysis, and survey design and leading data collection activities;
- Excellent written and oral communication and outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Professional fluency (reading and writing) in English;
- Demonstrated ability to work within interdisciplinary team to interact with and lead a broad range of governmental and non-governmental actors and institutions and to implement detailed, organized, timely, accurate MEL programs;
- Previous experience in working with international donors/development partners, especially USAID, will be considered as an advantage;
- Strong knowledge of USAID evaluation and MEL policies;
- BiH citizenship required.
Interested candidates should submit a CV and cover letter with the names and contact e-mail addresses for three references by email to: email@example.com no later than February, 25 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The selection process will include tests of technical and language skills.
All qualified applicants will be considered solely on the basis of merit, and salary will be commensurate to experience.