Evaluations from the Western Balkans:
(if you wish to submit an evaluation report to this list, please send it to email@example.com)
- Ognjanov, G. and L. MacKellar (2007), Mid-term Evaluation: Severance to Job Project, Belgrade, July.
- Ognjenovic, K. (2007), ‘The Use of Propensity Score-Matching Methods in Evaluation of Active Labour Market Programmes in Serbia’, Faculty of Economics Belgrade, Economic Annals, Vol. 52, No. 172, January-March, pp. 21-53.
- Bonin, H. and U. Rinne (2006), ‘Evaluation of the Active Labour Market Programme Beautiful Serbia’, IZA Discussion Paper No. 2533, December.
- Economic and Social Policy Institute (2006), ‘Assessment of the Effectiveness ofALMP’, Mimeo, Belgrade, September.
- de Koning, J., K. Korolkova et al. (2006), ‘Technical Assistance for Evaluation and Monitoring of Employment Promotion Project in Serbia’, Final Report, Rotterdam, December.
- Benus, J., J. Rude and S. Patrabansh (2001), Emergency Demobilization and Reintegration Project (EDRP) (1996-99).
- Seetharam, M. (2008), ‘Evaluation of Active Labour Market Programme for Youth in Kosovo’, DevTech Solutions, Woking (UK), June.
- GVG (2008), PHARE 2005: Evaluation, design of recommendations, capacity building and grant scheme management in the field of active employment measures in Croatia, Final report, November.
- Augsburg, Britta, Ralph De Haas, Heike Harmgart, and Costas Meghir. 2015. “The Impacts of Microcredit: Evidence from Bosnia and Herzegovina.” American Economic Journal: Applied Economics 7(1): 183-203.
- Armand, Alex, Orazio Attanasio, Pedro Carneiro, and Valerie Lechene. “The Effect of Gender-Targeted Conditional Cash Transfers on Household Expenditures: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment.” Working Paper, August 2016.
- Almås, Ingvild, Alex Armand, Orazio Attanasio, and Pedro Carneiro. “Measuring and Changing Control: Women’s Empowerment and Targeted Transfers.” NBER Working Paper No. 21717, November 2015.
A selection of USAID evaluation from dec.usaid.gov (updated on January 2017) can be downloaded here: pdf